Since we’re also involved in the production of sea buckthorn, we’re perfectly aware of the issues producers have to face.
Those who are working with sea buckthorn face the most hassle while the processing phase because it requires manufacturers to run errands between various plants.
On top of that, plants are also reluctant towards these tasks:
- Freezing plants aren’t eager to work with sea buckthorn because it occupies a lot of space while making a mess, and it usually involves small amounts so sometimes producers have to wait for their turn.
- After this, the producer has to wait for pulpers, resulting in the berries staying longer in the freezers than they should be – this obviously comes with an extra cost, not to mention the hassle coming with transportation.
- Once the pulping is done, the next step is the drying plant, which is either full or already closed when the sea buckthorn producers would get there.
Time, time, time and money out the window. And this is still not the end of the process. Constant race against the clock, hassle with the transportation and dealing with the plants.
Let us help avoiding all the above.
But how? Well, we’re not a large company so our prime interest isn’t necessarily working with producers bringing vast amounts of crops, that’s why we can immediately start working with sea buckthorn as well. Plus, we also spare you running errands.
Everything is available that you need for sea buckthorn processing – all in one place
- Freezing plant
- Bottling line
- Seed oil press
Why Us? If you trust us, you don’t have to:
- store the berries in freezers for month until finding someone – we have our own production line
- run errands to find a drying plant for the leaves, seeds and skin
- worry about pressing seeds – we have our own press in our plant
Everything you need for processing sea buckthorn is
IN THE SAME SPOT.
Without the hassle, running errands or wasting time.